Spicy, aromatic, cheap, and versatile, there’s no reason to go on a mission to the herb shop a hundred miles away, because this one is probably already somewhere in your kitchen!
1. Burn it for purification. In powder or stick form, cinnamon is a powerful aid in purifying negative energy from a home or other space.
2. Steep it into an infusion. Have a cup of cinnamon tea before divination for heightened psychic awareness and clairvoyance.
3. Use it in a money sachet. Check out this mojo bag for inspiration.
4. Hang it over the entryway. A bundle of cinnamon sticks over your front door protects your home from negative energy and the bad intentions of outsiders.
5. Use it in erotic love spells. Cinnamon is notorious for “heating up” cold romances and igniting passion.
6. Place it on the Yule altar. This spice has strong associations with the Yule season.
7. Use it in food magic for a love spell. Bake it into a dessert, bless it for lasting love, and serve it during a romantic meal.
8. Burn it during your Esbat or moon ritual. Enhance your sacred space with the powerful spiritual vibrations of this exotic spice.
9. Include it with your tarot cards or runes. Throw a stick into the bag that you keep your runes in, or fold in your tarot cloth to charge your divination tools with clairvoyant energy.
10. Steep it in olive oil for an enhanced experience in the bedroom! I saved the best for last. Don’t make this infusion too strong, and definitely test your skin for sensitivity before you uh . . . go there. But this can make a lovely addition to a homemade kama sutra oil.