I love incorporating magic into my kitchen! It’s a great way to be creative with your practice and come up with new/different spell ideas that are uniquely you.
This is a quick love spell recipe I threw together for date night with my husband. Try it yourself for a candlelit meal at home or even to enhance the mood at a singles party.
You will need:
-1 ounce heavy whipping cream (or other cream)
-1 ounce white chocolate liquor
-1 ounce vanilla vodka
-splash of raspberry liquor
-coconut (I used unsweetened)
In food magic, chocolate, vanilla, coconut and raspberries are all associated with love and passion spells.
chocolate = infatuation
vanilla = warm feelings
coconut = lasting love
raspberries = passion
1. Chill martini glasses, vodka and white chocolate liquor in freezer.
2. Rim glasses with coconut.
3. Add vodka, white chocolate liquor, raspberry liquor and cream in that order.
4. Place glasses between two red candles.
5. Stir 9 times, chanting
“One, two, three
“Both your eyes all over me
“Four, five, six
“Red hot passion in the mix
“Seven, eight, nine
“Love tonight for all time!”
6. Garnish with fresh raspberries.